Car show date rescheduled

A race car driven by Cross Creek student Trevin Aswarnauth

Photo Provided

Kiara Saez, Staff Writer

The car show that was scheduled for March 14 has been postponed until April 18.

The motor show will be from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in front of the high school. The automotive club members have invited many different organizations to come and participate. They have also worked on organizing this event for several months now and are hoping to have a great turn out.

The motor show will be sponsored by Chef Red’s, The Augusta Country Club, Fulchers Paint & Body, Augusta Dent Professionals and Augusta Super Sonic.

There will be food and drink vendors, great music and basketball games. There will even be airbrush art where they do body paint and t-shirts. Mr. Pitter is even hoping to have tankers at the motor show.

There will be a great variety of different cars all pimped out for people to see. There will even be different competitions and trophies for those who win these events.

“Come see lots of different cars, bikes and even remote control cars.” said automotive teacher Mr. Pitter.

If you plan on entering your car in the motor show there will be a fee of $20 at the gate but if you plan on just enjoying the show it is absolutely free.

“Come out and support the Automotive program.” said automotive president Trevin Aswarnauth. “This motor show will help us obtain machines and tools that are needed in class so come out and help save the automotive program.”