Senior Quotes

A Cross Creek class ring

File Photo

A Cross Creek class ring

Tiana Deeds, Staff Writer

“For seniors, their seniors quotes usually have some type of personal meaning about life or high school. Senior quotes represent the person as a whole most times.
Cameron Graham chose a quote that he feels is a personal reminder everyday. “Stress less and enjoy little things in life”. Cameron says, “it keeps me motivated during the day and during tough times”

On the other hand some seniors take a more humorous approach.  Jakoby Gant picked a quote that humorously represents his success in high school

“I went from EBT to BET””

— Jakoby Gant

He thinks that his quote describes his life for his four years in high school. “In 9th grade you’re struggling, and now in 12th grade I’m on top”

In a lot of cases some seniors do not have it figured out quite yet.

For Loretta Deakins, she is torn between two quotes that have a lot of meaning to her. “No matter the amount of negativity you’re presented with, five minutes from now could be your best moment.” or “sometimes we’re to quick to count the days that we forget to make the days count”.

Loretta says she’s been through a lot in high school so she feels that the first quote represents that. Loretta says  “I don’t think we value the time we have when we’re younger” which is depicted through the second.

And some seniors still have no idea what their senior quote will be, but that’s okay. With all of the stressful things senior year comes with senior quotes should be the last of their worries.